Dr. Dipty Shah
• Dr. Dipty Shah , completed her M.B.B.S from MGM Medical College, Indore in 2009.
• She was a gold medalist during her MBBS days. She completed her Post Graduation in Ophthalmology from the same institute in 2012.
• She went to world renowned, Moorfields Eye Hospital, London for Medical Retinal fellowship.
• She has worked as Consultant at various reputed hospitals Venu Eye Institute, Delhi and Vasan Eye Care Hospital, Indore.
• She is presently based at Indore as Consultant, Macretina Hospital and is providing world class retinal services to patients of central India.
• She has an experience of more than 3000 retinal procedures including lasers and injections. She heads the Retinopathy of Prematurity (ROP) project at Macretina Hospital which aims at eradicating preventable childhood blindness due to this dreadful disease. She is involved in strategic planning , record keeping and follow up management of screened premature babies.
• She has done innumerable lasers for ROP and given multiple injections in ROP cases at various NICUs in Indore.She is also passionately involved in treatment of diabetic retinopathy, ARMD and high myopia related retinal disorders.
• She is an invited speaker at various state level and national scientific conferences.
• Her goal is to provide Quality retinal services in Central India at an affordable cost.